Bees Wax Candles
(some pictures may not be as clear as some are shown bagged or in shrink wrap)
Old Fashioned Octagon Candles
8" Single - $6.50
8" Pair - $10.00
10" Single - $7.50
10" Pair - $12.00
12" Single - $8.50
12" Pair - $14.00
8" Single - $4.50
8" Pair - $8.00
10" Single - $5.50
10" Pair - $10.00
12" Single - $6.50
12" Pair - $12.00
7 1/2" Spiral Taper
Single - $4.50
Pair - $7.00
4" Angel - $6.00
3 1/2" Rustic Fern Ball - $14.00
3 1/4" Owl - $6.00
2 1/2" Hedge Hog - $5.00
4 1/4" x 3" Carved Egg - $12.00
2" Votive Beehive Skep - $4.00
3" Buzzing Bee Skep - $12.00
5" x 3" Wilderness / Wildlife Pillar Candle - $21.00
(bear on one side, deer on the other)
Burn time average 50+ hours!
3/4" x 1 1/2" Tea Lights
Single - $2.00
2 pack - $3.50
4 pack - $6.00
6 pack - $8.00
1oz Bar - $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00
6" x 1 5/8" Emergency Taper - $12.00
Burn times average 35+ hours!
10 Reasons You'll Love Our Beeswax Candles
Beeswax Candles are Bee Friendly
Purchasing 100% pure natural beeswax candles support beekeepers.
Beeswax Candles are Eco-Friendly
Unlike soy, palm and paraffin wax, natural beeswax is used essentially in its native state. There is no bleaching or hydrogenating. Beeswax does not go rancid, has a very long shelf life and won’t melt or distort when stored away from heat. Beeswax production does not require the sole use of large areas of agricultural land, instead it supports crop pollination for a healthy food supply around the world. Beeswax Candles do not have artificial additives to prevent fading. If this is a concern minimize direct sunlight and full spectrum ultraviolet lights.
Beeswax Candles Purify the Air
100% natural beeswax candles have long been known for their air purifying effects and can greatly reduce dust and other allergens in your home. Burning 100% pure beeswax candles can help improve indoor air quality by producing negative ions which have the same effect as houseplants and electronic ionizers. Studies have shown that burning beeswax stimulates the pituitary gland, increasing intuition, creativity and heightening dream activity. Some say burning a 100% pure beeswax candle before bed helps them achieve a more restful sleep.
100% pure beeswax naturally burns up to three times longer than paraffin. Many other candle waxes have different degrees of toxic additives to produce longer burn times. Soy wax candles can be long burning by using additives or by providing only a small white flame. Our candles cost only pennies an hour to burn and provide a strong amber glow. See a chart of our burn times.
Pure beeswax is best for those with allergies or sensitivities to scents. Recent studies have shown paraffin candles, especially ones scented with synthetic fragrance oils, can increase indoor air pollution. Synthetic fragrance oils are commonly used to scent most candles and contain phthalates to stabilize and enhance the scent. Phthalates are a common hazardous chemical known to cause harmful abnormalities, birth defects and reproductive problems.
No Synthetic Fragrance
The pure, high quality natural Beeswax in these candles has a natural honey aroma with nothing added. Our Beeswax Candles contain only pure beeswax essential oils, no synthetic fragrances.
Beeswax Candles provide light that is closest to natural sunlight
Light emitted from a 100% pure beeswax candle is thought by many to be similar to sunlight. There is nothing quite like the dreamy golden glow to warm your room.
Sound like an oxymoron? The reason we use this term is that there are many burning conditions that we cannot control such as wick trimming, fans, open windows and fast moving people or pets. What we can control is quality wicks and clean beeswax. When trimmed correctly these Beeswax Candles are dripless in a draft-free environment.
100% pure natural beeswax candles are known as the 'Cadillac of Candles.' However, not all 100% pure beeswax candles are made equally. Our Beeswax Candles are very high-quality with a depth to the finish many other beeswax candles lack, the candles are smooth with no flakes, cracks or white spots. We only use the natural wax cappings which produce a beautiful canary yellow luster. No dull or dark wax, as is found when others use old honey comb.
Beeswax Candles are The Natural Choice
Our Beeswax Candles are inspired by the natural beauty around us... 100% pure natural beeswax and are hand-made at our location in Delaware, Ohio.
Beeswax Candle Care
Follow these candle care tips to help prolong the life of your candles:
1. Candles should fit snuggly in holders specially made for candle usage.
2. Burning candles should never be left unattended.
3. To prevent smoking and dripping, trim wick to 1/4 inch prior to each use.
4. Burn away from draughts and fans which can cause uneven burning, dripping or smoking.
5. Don't trim the wick too excessively as it may be immersed in the wax pool and result in a tiny flame or cause relighting to be difficult.
6. Light the wick from the base of the wick to allow the wick to coat with the melted beeswax and burn properly.
7. To avoid a tunneled candle, gently press the edges of the candle towards the center of the candle during burning.
8. Extinguish candles when they get within 2 inch of their holders.
9. Be careful not to splatter the hot melted wax when blowing out your candle.
10. To eliminate smoke when extinguishing a flame, use a suitable tool to press the wick into the wax pool and straighten it again.
11. Remove any foreign particles from the pool of melted wax after extinguishing your candle.
12. Beeswax candles do not expire. In fact, aged beeswax candles burn longer and with more beauty than freshly made ones.
13. Best to store the candles in a cool place, away from direct sunlight and heat.